McNeese State University Virtual Tour

  East side of Kaufman Hall

Kaufman Hall

Kaufman Hall faces Ryan Street with a circular drive in front. It was named in 1965 for Leopold Kaufman, a Lake Charles merchant, civic leader, philanthropist, and the founder of the First National Bank of Lake Charles. Dedicated to John McNeese, the building was completed in 1941 as the Administration Building and housed many of the university's first student services. Presently, it provides classrooms for the College of Liberal Arts and offices for the Registrar, Scholarships & Testing, the Divisions of Basic Studies, Continuing Education, and the Counseling Center.

Back to the Ranch

Library Home Page | Archives Home Page | MSU Encyclopedia | MSU Virtual Tour


Copyright 2006 McNeese State University